Terms and Conditions
The journal's general regulations are as follows:
• The articles should be submitted in English.
• Authors submitting a paper do so on the understanding that the work has not been published before, is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has been approved by all the authors.
• The submission of those articles which are based upon student's thesis must be done either by thesis's supervisor or through supervisor's permission for publication in the Journal.
• The author is responsible for the honesty, loyalty and accuracy of the contents and format according to the Journal's standards.
• Journal of Water Sciences Research (JWSR) is authorized for the article's acceptance or rejection notifications.
• Manuscripts should be submitted online to the Journal's web site.